The SDU and other PCN checklist outlines all the requirements that must be met before you submit a Notice of Practical Completion (PCN) for Single Dwelling Units (SDU) and other dwelling types.
If your PCN is not completed according to this checklist, you may need to remediate and face delays in the installation of the nbn™ network.
- Site is easily accessible.
- No heavy machinery present.
- As-built is accurate.
- Trafficable roads complete.
- Footpaths complete.
- Pit protection is in place.
- nbn™ Stamps used and weight information is visible.
- Keyholes free of debris.
- No visible damage.
- Lids sitting flush.
- Finished on ground level.
- Gasket cover used.
- No visible damage to pit casing.
- Free of debris.
- Crushed rock bedding/based compaction applied (prior to finished ground level).
- Spreader bars used (if applicable).
- Appropriate bedding and compaction applied.
- Bush flush applied with internal pit wall.
- No visible damage to bushes.
- Correct separation between conduits applied.
- Draw rope or draw chord installed.
- All conduits are tagged.
- Plugs/end caps used.
- Connectivity to next stage installed (where applicable).