Before you start
The As-built handover checklist outlines the requirements that must be included in your as-built designs. You should refer to this checklist before you complete and submit your as-built designs as part of the Notice of Practical Completion (PCN).
Read through the checklist below or download a copy.
- All plans are in *.dwg format (minimum version 2013) and files names will follow the naming convention As-Built_<nbn Reference number>_<development name>_<stage No>_<date>.dwg.
- The As-Built design represented in AutoCAD Model View; Paper Space including attached PDF.
- Current Development Stage Boundary reflected in L331 NBN Boundaries - GDAs layer.
- Stages other than Current are reflected in non-nbn template layers in colour other than Red. ADT QA (Quality Audit) command may move some pits back to L462 NBN Support - Pits layer. There is no need in correcting that.
- The property survey data is on L141 Cadastre layer and contains only the line-work helpful with pit placement when using ADT PIT command and also providing just sufficient visual reference for easy drawing review by nbn Planning (i.e. lot boundaries, roads, roundabouts, footpaths and driveways road reserve & parking bays). All other imagery is moved out of L141 Cadastre layer.
- The current NBN Title Block is used.
- Development Name / Stage and “NBN Reference Number” and Updated Design Revision are displayed in the Title Block on the plan.
- For the current Stage all As-Built ducts are on L460 NBN Support – Underground layer with both line type and line colour set to Red.
- For the current Stage all As-Built pits are on L462 NBN Support – Pits layer with colour set to Red.
- Shared Trench Symbol (Z-shaped) has been used where required and is on the nbn Share Trench Layer. The symbol is applied to all P100 & P50 conduits where required.
- The Bill of Materials (BOM) LOT Count for the stage matches the value of P20 in the BOM including the Developer Agreement. Each Lot (NBN_ADDRESS_SDU block) attributes specify unique street address (i.e. the same combination of street number and street name values is not allowed in different lot blocks).
- Future lots are reflected in a separate (Future Lots) layer in grey (AutoCAD 8) colour.
- The correct scaling is used (1:1 in metres).
- nbn approved AutoCAD symbols are used.
- nbn approved AutoCAD standards have been applied.
- nbn approved legend is present in the Paper Space and PDF.
- All named roads are shown
- All Lot and or Unit numbers are shown on the NBN Address Layer (L140).
- All conduit measurements are actual measurements (conduit length is measured from pit centre to pit centre; represented in the model space, paper space & PDF.
- All service drop conduits are shown entering each nominated lot.
- All pit types are shown (i.e. 2, 5, 6, 8, 9, Manhole).
- All installed conduit types are shown e.g. P100, P50, and P20.
- All fields in the New Development Information block (NBN_NDI) are populated. NBN_NDI block is in 0-GENERAL-NOTES layer, reflected in Model View, Paper Space and attached PDF.
- BOM (Bill Of Materials) provided in AutoCAD Model and Paper space including attached PDF.
- The Premises (lot) Count for the stage MUST match the value of P20 in the BOM including the Developer Agreement.
- EPR Zone symbol has been used when required and is on the NBN EPR Layer, this will be identified and reflected in the design
- ADT QA (Quality Audit) command successfully performed on the drawing.
- All installed Pit and Pipe for the Stage meets nbn™ guidelines.
- The As-Built design signed and dated by the developer or their nominated representative.
- The plan has been watermarked / labelled (e.g. As-Built).
- The design has correct geographical location (Georeferenced to an MGA94 zone with correct Eastings and Northings coordinate values).
- Provide the designers Enable Accreditation number in the Title Block (where the nbn enable online accreditation has been completed).
- The correct pit size has been installed to accommodate the proposed conduit size & combinations as per NBN-TE-CTO-194 Standard.
- The Global Coordinate system has been assigned using the following Map Grid of Australia zone:
Completed the checklist?
If you have completed the checklist and you are ready, submit your as-built designs to us for review.